Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First of many?

Again, I start a new blog site.

As other bloggers like me would begin any momentous event such as this, we will describe why we started this blog, blah blah, this and that.

And I believe human intentions have a reason on why it becomes an "intention" in the first place. Well, the intention of this blog is to actually digitally document my thoughts on things I think is worth writing, and on things I think would not need worth or reason to write at all.

The freedom to write or blog online is fantastic, and imagine all your thoughts and views are being read (hopefully) by global surfers of the Internet. Just Fantastic!

I'm too lazy to do fancy graphics, so expect ordinary font and format of the default settings.

My first blog on Blogger ends here, till my next article or blog, Cheers!

No comments: