Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gym-ing around...

I've finally started going to the gym. I've always wanted to do this ever since i noticed that i needed to go to one. Actually when i was still working in Kuching, i had "plans" to start already, but it only became "plans" and never got to start at all... hahaha...

Well, the only reason why i can't ever start with one is because going to branded gyms are too expensive and even once i'm there in that gym, you have to separately pay the gym instructor; that was a big no-no to me, because: 1. I don't have that much money; 2. even if i can pay the monthly fees of the gym, I wouldn't know my way around the gym and might ending up hurting myself.

The gym here at the Benpres Building is quite alright, since I'm working in a company under the Lopez Group of Companies, we have (i think) a special price, and plus, we have a gym instructor to guide us through the weight exercise process. So for me, this is a good deal.

Alright, enough said about the reason why it took me so long to start going to the gym. As I have said, everything has its purpose. And the main reasons or purposes of going to the gym at this part of my life is because: 1. I need to regain the original playing style i had in football, wherein i was tireless, full of speed and had (I think i still have today, but slower) exceptional dribbling skills (sounds exaggerated, but I should say its true...hehehe) and, 2. This coming December, I'll be attending the wedding of my cousin E.F Garcia, and with the mindset of those group of people so much concerned with the physical and the material aspect of a person, I'd better work on my exterior sculpture, just to satisfy the means of the occasion.

Its actually a win-win for me, because even if I don't give that much attention on how i look, I need to perform well in football, because not being able to do what my mind does during the game is killing me inside.

A good enough reason to start gym right? Just hope all goes well and i can "mold" myself to looking fit and right! hahaha!

Note: The reason why i said "mold" is because its not a trimming process of why i'm going to the gym, rather, its a "molding' process, because this is more on "molding" my fats like clay! =)

No comments: