Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What the f**k?

Well, the reason why I'm writing this blog all so sudden(the last blog I wrote was around Aug 08'), is because of finding out that my best friend Sean Paul Rubis was ranting out and about calling me a "bastard" in his blog about me not being able to be there on his "close to perfect" special birthday last year, that bastard! hehehe... :) (I'm really one of those people with really late responses to blogs, imagine me reading blogs, what more writing one?)

Actually, in retrospect, October 2008 was a turbulent month for me (with reasons useless to mention), but putting that aside, I am really touched (despite the rants) to be still remembered, and even mentioned on his birthday blog, somehow, so thanks my bastard best friend! hahaha! ;)

**If you have the chance to read this Yan, I had what was in total contrast to the birthday celebration you had last year, mine was a rather quiet affair, no expected suprises, no parties, although I did have a song number at a acoustic bar somewhere in Marikina, and my siblings gave me a wallet, other than that, it was a fine normal day that passed by just like any other day...

Totally suprised reading that blog from my friend Sean, forced me into writing a blog, most likely in response to the single line he wrote about me, hahaha...

No comments: