Monday, February 4, 2013

The revival...

Ok, to begin with, I have not been doing this blogging thing for the past 4 years, so forgive me for some grammatical glitches along the way...

Looking back on all that has happened to me for the past 4 years, wherein among the highlights was finding my beautiful wife Ada Madel Caras-Ouano early 2009, surviving Ondoy Sep 2009, promoted at work in 2010, getting married in 2011, having my first baby boy Jared Andrei Caras-Ouano at Nov 17, 2011, and getting a first real conjugal property at Jan 2012, etc,etc. I would say in summary I can look back with pride and joy as those are milestone achievements in a man's life.

I have always carried a mentality of "continuous improvement", or "kaizen", a Japanese meaning of that phrase (I only found that word out thru Graduate School). I have been putting that phrase in practice ever since I came back from Kuching on Feb 2008, I have had this continuous urge to improve, not to stay stagnant, because I believe life should be lived to its fullest.

I know that one man cannot do everything on his own, hence I have managed to tie up some really important individuals in my life, one to mention is my significant other, Ada :) For the past 4 years of being together, we have gone thru ups and downs, but we have always stuck together thru thick and thin, and I have always thanked God for bringing her into my life, she has always been my teammate, partner in everything that I do, wherein I know living life from now on will not be a lonely journey, as I have her forever by my side. And now after having our son Jared, life has been ever more meaningful for the both of us.

We are now in a phase wherein setting our sails at the right direction early will put us on course to our destination in life with much purpose. I have always been a man of foresight, and I trust my gut in all that I do, hence going forward facing all the challenges in life will not be as tough as long that I can increase the number of loved ones and friends I will be making along moving up.

At hindsight rather, I have not been writing blogs since my last using this medium on Aug 24, 2009, maybe its because I was so focused on reviving the status of my family after the Ondoy catastrophe, which was a month after writing my last blog. But anyways, just to mention, Ondoy was one of the pivotal moments in my life, where I have learned that life is more important than all of the material things, and surviving the said disaster has also taught me that revival is in your own hands, where learning that "you create your own destiny" is infused to me and acted upon in an instant.

Anyways, writing again seems pleasant, it kills time faster, I just noticed its already 4pm here at work, come to think of it, hey, I am at work? Hahaha! :) Till next my next blog, watch this space!

No comments: